[D-G] theater performance practitioners?

Julia Barclay julia at flyingoutofsequence.org
Tue Oct 11 06:23:02 PDT 2005

Hi there,
I joined this recently and am working on a practice-based PhD in the UK
(though I from NYC) relating my own theater/re practice to D&G, especially
desiring machines and rhizomatics...though this may shift some...
So my question to the list is: is anyone else on this list that creates live
performances, anywhere in the world, of any kind that has also been
influenced by D&G or know of anyone else who has, who would be willing to
discuss this with me?
Thanks,
Julia