[D-G] Hello everyone

Gondo -Minnie gondominnie at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 10 18:59:47 PDT 2005

Hello Everybody Everyone

the figures of thinking are explained in the new online courses -- web site.
the figures are an occasion to stray in the "as non existent" or "as existent", do not matter plane.

is it Kandinsky who writes a theosophy? the possible is philosophy. the real either goes to the possible, either the possible goes to the real. but expressionist did not agree. and Kandinsky would have written a theosophy. A possibility.

i could stop here, obviously i do not seem to see how Deleuze shall in forecoming weeks to bring the element of the figure of thinking.

it seems an aspect that could explain how you relate to the plane of immanence. or any plane of immanence. i guess the figures are elements found in the real, and which become ingredient of thoughts activities, as events of productive ideas. i am wondering

how do they get archived in thinking. how events are aquiring an archivage on different instances of life, either the archiving in thoughts, are operated on the level of the (cartesian? cogito, subjectivity is discovered, and a subjectivity of the artist)-- or the archiving is done by the bureaucratic industry of the assemblege of things in the real.

the nuance , and the variation, will enable us to trace, if we follow these distinctions, in some part of the figure of thinking important residue, according to which place would it be archived, for archiving never stops.

let's do a reading of the new text Image Temps Mouvement on Web Deleuze to decide for the following of our discussions.

Regards,

Gondo Minnie.

maria-belen ordonez <mbelen at yorku.ca> wrote:
maybe you should read it first.