[D-G] Balasan: Re: Balasan: Re: My idea on love

bart twains south_asia_data_flow at yahoo.com.my
Mon Nov 7 13:00:52 PST 2005

Hi Liza...

Nice to meet you. Do you know the relation between Force and Power? Power opens the doors of Intelligence, wheras Force opens the door to Perception. Today you forced my perception to be bridged on Emails. What about Tomorrow? Don't you think there's a Tomorrow in our relationship? What if the Force between us was never to be broken, and we turned the War Machine of Big Money into a Love Steam Power sort of say. That's what I want to Feel from you Tomorrow. I have money as I said earlier, I think you ar(e the kind of person that holds some secret in Alchemy: What I mean is that you could turn Gold into Love.. And I could return this Love by Giving my MoneyPower. So I could be granted the inner joy of nurturing a Queen, fomenting a Queen of Capitalism in Hong Kong. The whole Asia would lie beneath you. You could be queen. As David Bowie said: We could be Heroes. I would give you the way to be happy. I am knowing what Love means to you, and you could look me in the eyes saying me I
 love You, and you know what you say on Consciousness, and your Monkeys, all this is so beautiful... so insightful. I am sorry because I am flattering you. But notice how brave we are if we can bypass the role of Reason in our hearts and we can understand our Love, not Consciousness. Do you understand what I try to say. I am calling for an uptake on the Money power to fill back some order, some meaning into a Life devoid of Affects. I think my virility is what we need to accomplish our goals on this Planet.

My Compliments,
Bart Twains

Liza Kozner <liza_kozner at yahoo.co.uk> menulis:
I'm a lovable, outgoing, down to earth, adventurous, sincere and passionate person. I am older of 2 baby monkeys, Gondominnie, who also comes here, and Kindersurprise. Besides residing in Uni with Prof Strawkhassle, I have a special relationship with my family and friends and send email to them every so often. Besides having been an adict on the DG List, I have traveled to many great places in the world Prague, Vienna, Spain, Argentina, Brazil, France, United States, London, French Riviera, Luxembourg, Belgium, Switzerland, Israel, Italy, Russia, Mexico, Carribean and of course the DG List with Adline also on this list) and still continuing to do so (hi Adline!:p). Besides having passion for travel, I also enjoy staying indoors, or going to the waterfront, etc. I want to find someone to share my life with. May be he is on this list, may be its You. Maybe your eyes can communicate with my consciousness as I write this. That's amazing if we can communicate. Let's keep on flirti
ng
hopefully we will eventually find what's in this world we share that's the most important "thing" that people like us have treasured when they were lovers. I am thinking about Lovers, in Novels such as in Novalis. I am a bit shy suddenly, words come not as easy as they used to. I don't know exactly what's wrong.

Best ,

Liza

bart twains wrote:

My own company's advocate (the best gross product in Hong Kong's stock exchange), lover of food not to mention I make the best homemade mac n cheese, light motivates me, bad drivers can irritate me (but not to the point of road rage or anything). I'm not a fan of Hong Kong's traffic and smog, but the weather here is great. I miss New York's energy and intricacy, but Hong Kong suits me nicely. I love lazy weekend mornings with a newspaper and a giant breakfast. I'm a product of both farm and city life, supportive parents, loyal friends, art, cinema, the theater, video games, and my pursuit of the most unique dive bars, the best chocolate milk, the perfect piece of fried chicken and the most savory shabu shabu. I open doors for the ladies and elders. I stay pretty active, running, playing basketball with the guys, tinkering with vintage cars, Of course I can't forget music, what's better than seeing a live show or when drunk enough, dancing to some great hip-hop. I am simple fo
lk, even
keel and laid back. I like to share, I know there is almost nothing better than being loved and having someone to love back. I'm easy to get along with, or so I'm told. I'll try anything at least once, except line dancing.

Sincerely,

Bart Twains
Director President General of S.E.A.D.F.

Anda ber-Yahoo!?
Bosan dengan spam? Mel Yahoo! memiliki perlindungan spam yang terbaik
http://my.mail.yahoo.com/