[D-G] Balasan: Re: Balasan: Re: My idea on love

maria-belen ordonez mbelen at yorku.ca
Mon Nov 7 13:11:50 PST 2005

is this for fucken real??

dear bart twains,
maybe you mistook the d-g list for a cheesy singles list, or maybe you are not
aware that you are selling your capitalist heteronormative vision (disguised as
"love") with an entire list of people who were happy to ignore your first
pathetic attempt, but now I'm not sure whether to ignore you or not:
south_asia_data_flow. Are there no moderators on this list???

oh and by the way you forgot to mention that you liked long walks on the
beach...

perplexed, even more than usual...

mb