[D-G] Deleuze/Melville

Leyla Ercan leylaercan at gmx.de
Fri Mar 25 03:16:49 PST 2005

Hi Mike,
there are a couple of passages in ATP on Melville's "Moby-Dick", "Billy
Budd", and "Pierre", just check the detailed index in the back of the book.
I would also recommend Deleuze's essay "On the Superiority of Anglo-American
Literature", which is published in his "Dialogues" (with Claire Parnet).And
there's also a brillant collection of essays edited by I. Buchanan & J.
Marks: "Deleuze and Literature" (Edinburgh UP, 2000) that might be helpful
to you.

Good luck,
Leyla

--