[D-G] Deleuze/Melville

mike santa rita mikesantarita at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 24 16:19:13 PST 2005

Thanks Joan,

I'll have to go to Borders and rifle through their copy.

While I'm asking questions, I've got a really naive one, I hope someone can
help me with.

Can someone give me a general idea of what "the body without organs" is ?

I was surfing around online and found a definition that equated it with
institutions like universities, etc.

This didn't seem quite right to me. All I know about it is that it stems
from Artaud and it has something to do with equating the body with zones of
intensities.

If anyone feels they can sum up the concept in a few sentences or paragraphs
I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Mike Santa Rita