[D-G] D&G reading group

Liza Kozner liza_kozner at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 1 06:33:28 PDT 2005

Dear H.

It's not easy to think nowadays, but some people also
are wondering about Lucy other than me. And revolution
certainly can be lined up easily with experimentation
and populism. To be against revolution is contra
experimentative also experimentative. It's not the
good way to think, the right concepts. Philosopher are
not existing who can invent the concept . I am a
simple Psychologist, not a Philosopher, nor Poet for
what matters. Certainly the list is taking a new turn,
because the fading of the debate leaves place for Lucy
to bury his existence. Lol, Lucy and Shakespear, what
a contradiction. I am already worried about the new
turn of the list. The new egos. The possible
transversal line which could be decoding itself from
the list.

Lucy you look like a Nazi. I hope indeed Joan is right
by mentioning not to abide to Poetry here immediately,
automatically. To Writer I ask: what Socratism is for
you to Psychology? To Maria what contradiction can
there be aimed against the populist claim of the
Revolutionary Crimes placebo effect.

I am so pleased that the List is getting birth again.
and last to Lucy may the force vanish with you. Take a
leave of absence: because you also think too much
superficially about France and the attraction of the
magnetic forces of egoistic claim to innocence in this
"Revolution Bazar". Beware.

Take Care

Lizz

=== message truncated ===