[D-G] Cascading Cultural Capital Style Sheets

adline vanlindenbergh bisouxnoursfast at fastmail.fm
Mon Feb 28 21:31:55 PST 2005

Ancorra??

Mark
: is BigFoot me actually?
I have thoughtt that, I could have written a phrase like this one.

Today I have freed myself from Deleuze. It was D Day. I don't ressent
anybody. I am not a Writer, I don't have moral preoccupation. This is
fine for me. Writers can be moral, I don't give fuck. And enjoy their
moralism as a tryumph of the soul actually. This apply to Deleuze
beautiful Philosophyes. Bigfoot cé moi!

Adline
wiz Love