[D-G] Cascading Cultural Capital Style Sheets

adline vanlindenbergh bisouxnoursfast at fastmail.fm
Mon Feb 28 20:55:49 PST 2005

Here!
Ethology: I had an idea: I am a bit z dizz zy, and thus as usual when
dizz, you understand i write like this. before diz, i had an idea i
could tell for ethologyst:

we read from Ethologysts: are they not shameful to tell secrets that
belong to animal. I mean it's oK because the Ethologists succeed in put
this in order, and their qualittative expression refill the paradigms
with plenty of ideas how birds-animals-humans minerals, are such part of
the ritournella, they have refrains, would eventually (in temporar
areas) mild, they will from there shy away distinctions, it's a return
to the primitive marshes that we are, "here and now" inspiration of
Greco to the marshes , he used there they said, in passages on monument
and plane, aquatints and waterforte: eauforte. , for these bird it is
unbearable they are in jail like you say me also. the monitor is jailing
us like a nuclear waste cabin: the poors animals i am refering to
complains what's said of their full song. that's what modernity then in
Ethology does, and needs to do: to ask the impression of the animal
studied by other species, or mineral, in the temporal zones , and then
seek what are they claiming, one or the other way. this will seem
absurd, and "artistic" (what lame words the way from adriano you said i
was destroying art WHY??? trigger discussion, i want to know because
it's false i did something quite advanced, ye knew. ye re destructive
and say "your destructive", ah it's so hurting. and the animal are
treated by ethologist, for the interconnection an outside connection,
quite pedantly, in a Metaphorest as Ch would have said. your idea starts
get interesting ! thkks.  because tomrmented by and I don't remember
Panthesillee, she is so sorry what she's done, because the other have
told her Achillus friend had been killed by "her" dogs. She, oh: do you
know that Kleist was antisemic?? The chorus, the old friends, all tell
her: she's lost her mind, etc. they have a way to relate to the
becoming, that Deleuze examplified in his book and now Ethology seem to
undertsand this: they have a mission, and the wrecked heart would
imagine it's a molecular flow, but it's a beautifulk mission. they do
this so a great audience of scientist will now relate to animal vegetal,
minerals, in a more philosophical way. what's great. Deleuze really
ashieved something on this point. WAOW I wish ihad done such point in
advance Ethology

Adline
I miss you today, sorry could not be .;(