[D-G] What is the difference between a schizo and a bad poet?

Lucy LeGentilSinge lucy100millionyearsold at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 17 19:21:52 PST 2005

interesting Chapman to introduce Novalis. we should
study German and (French?) Romantic, here? or just
quote them from time to time. I am a romantic in the
vulgar sense,  and to me this vulgarity is a word I
look at from a close immediate way and thus it looks
back from distance and gives new meanings in my back,
and i am appearing to myself as vulgar in the eye of
the absolute (but what absolute would be if it was not
to question the distance, the question of distance in
such a list between it's poets? vulgarish writing is
my territory for i want to relativise or give back
Romantism of Novalis a new meaning to the word, and
this is a process chaotic enough so as to not be
immediately capable of understanding it. Interesting
anyway for the dispute I had with a poet who dislike
me and saying "that to love H. would be romantic and
thus he should not marry or learn not to love her
unlimited by other considerations such as what is the
proper use of the vulgarity that this kind of
romanticism imbeds, what can be explore in this love
that we do not know yet ,). Poetry can explain
relationships, embetter them? interesting also because
i am "vulgar" in my understanding of art and a savage
in concepts creation. I am more of a Scientist, even
though I long deeply after style in my e-mails. Thanks

Lucy Strawhlkhassler

deleuze-guattari-driftline.org-bounces at lists.driftline.org