[D-G] What is the difference between a schizo and a bad poet?

Lucy LeGentilSinge lucy100millionyearsold at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 17 11:48:52 PST 2005

And how can you call this a poetic move. It's
politically conservative, because as Walter Benjamin
said: reactive forces have a will to aesthetize
everything". In this case it's our interesting, and
honestly, and we are sorry if you disagree but it is
our scientifical right to think so, but yes it is a
minoritarian experimental field, and this is why we
are conducing it here. We need not to be related
either to the previous poets who previously exposed
their artistic expression in the deleuze-guattari list
and we have no relation with them. Besides we
apologize for having said "shame on you", but when you
feel insulted, you answer, that's natural. Now is the
time to set a discreet apology, but not without
maintining that your claim is the one which is
conservative, and a-philosophical, not
non-philosophical, but a- in the sense of a sterile
claim to a past, and besides a past that your mail
itself seems to statufy as depressive in itself. How
absurd the field of Accademic Studies can seem for
it's inhabitants the Professors, as soon if at once
Philosophy is appearing in it's midst, like we
precisely try to build as as a possibility in our
Institute for the Sciences of Control, set in the city
of Zagreb.

All our wishes

Lucy Strawlkhassler