[D-G] What is the difference between a schizo and a bad poet?

Lucy LeGentilSinge lucy100millionyearsold at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 17 11:33:58 PST 2005

Bergson wanted to set problems correctly in a way that
could suit new imaginations and understandings to
flourish in a certain way that you could questionably
question at his time, because for example you would
have been more interested in previous problems set by
previous philosophies, or because you just ignored the
 the problem that it was confronted with.

Politically what you are saying, besides, is rather
conservative, and quite shameless. To conflate our
studies with spamming is yet one other way of blinding
your own vision, be it in relation either to art,
science or philosophy, or the creativity of a vision.

You deserve no pity and it's you who do not deserve
the right to speak on this list.

Shame on you!