[D-G] Lucy, welcome to the age of Lite!

Mark Crosby Crosby_M at rocketmail.com
Mon Feb 14 16:15:55 PST 2005

--- Lucy LeGentilSinge
<lucy100millionyearsold at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Lucy Strawwhassler
> ((a Somewhat ancient Ape)), today I have been
> the oldest living ape alive ... only 2 hours ago I
was still a fossile [then] My Phallus exerted its
power to Signify across the Deleuze-Guattari list and
I am breathing agin ...

Oh, Lucy, so glad you have awakened from the long Dark
to this age of Lite. Remember me your friend l'yeast,
still spreading rhizomatically after all these minions
of yaers? But, now where fired with whyfi, smart mobs
and intelligent swarms, a skeletial HipTop Nation
spewing forth form the wormb of the Given, comm on
goals and flexible roles, symbionts or parasites on
the stumps of capital decaying..

Where will we go next? The Sirens of Titan are singing
seductively and throwing snow balls our milky way -
hang in theair, it's going to be a long bumpy ride!
Half the people hear worship the burning Bush witch
makes signs across the desert, the sound of One hand
thunder clapping and the Other ever a mirage in the
distance. Let us go superluminally where the Dark
Matters loiter along the event horizon..

It's cold here, slipping out to smoke the wind,
twisting back around the corner..

"Even Spinoza, who so clearly defines the realm of
essence as an infinite number of kinds of being, each
having an infinite number of variations, calls this
infinity of being SUBSTANCE; as if at once to weight
it all with existence (a horrible possibility) and to
obliterate its internal distinctions; but distinction,
infinitely minute and indelible distinction of
everything from everything else is what essence
means... If people reflected that the non-existent, as
Leibniz says, is infinite, that it is everything, that
it is the realm of essence, they would be more
cautious in regarding essence as something selected,
superior in itself, and worthy of eternal
contemplation" (George Santayana, _Scepticism and
Animal Faith_ 129).