[D-G] Do you see a battle?

Liza Kozner liza_kozner at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 3 08:27:11 PST 2005

i see a battle. i've just been walkin, was seeing a car slowing down, and as i approached the car hooted yelled to me in her language, and there i was wondering why it was yelling, and i got the answer, lady in the car in driving was gesturizing nervous, showing the traffic light to who was walking closer than usual to her car.

  and that's a sign of battle. i have a theory that i am making. about well it's a secret, i keep the theory secret becz so i can still think it's not finished you see, the theory. but anyway i see the battle.

NZ <pretzelworld at gmail.com> wrote:
  I guess Dorthy in her silver slippers found lots of poppies along the
golden path of the yellow-brick road. some of the political
interpretations of baum's wizard of oz have revealed a bit of this
dimension..