[D-G] maths.

NZ pretzelworld at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 14:37:38 PST 2005

I would like to recommend this book to anyone who wishes to learn the
fundemental concepts of higher mathematics. when I was in college AK
Dewdney put out this amazing encylopeda of mathematica knowlege: "The
Turing Omnibus." If you are interest in getting a hold of Godel's
identity theory's on infinity, how binary systems operate, or if you
just want to understand the mathematics behind rNA memory encoding (if
you wanted to you could take 2 years of biology or you could read
Dewdney's cleverly designed book, its a turing maching folks!), this
is the book you should read, it is a masterpiece of "gedenken"
techniques. Gedenken was how Einstein termed his "thought
experiments", which is why he could use a blackboard to study
atom-physics instead of using a city like Hiroshima. (Oppenheim often
misleads us into viewing Hiroshima as a boundary test of science, it
was not, all of that testing had been done on a blackboard 30 yrs
prior) thanks to gedenken, so can you...Now it has been updated as

New Turing Omnibus
by A.K. Dewdney

There is a comparable book to Dewdney's in the field of neuro-biology
that I will plug again, hopefuly kriskringle is listening... everyone
should read Stafford and Webbs' "Mind Hacks"

Mind Hacks
by Tom Stafford and Matt Webb

Mind Hacks, it has a dumb title, but it is also a masterpiece of
gedenken techniques, collecting massive quantities of data and
organizing it all in a clear digestable manner.
the website is also very nice www.mindhacks.com
If you want to understand why your brain is not thinking for you
anymore, read this book, it lists hundres of techniques on how to make
your brain operate the way that you want it to. most of the thought
experiments can be done in your armchair.

does dewdney have a website?
getanken dir...