[D-G] maths.

Dylan Kerrigan rumagin at aol.com
Fri Dec 2 15:59:31 PST 2005

it may not help, but thank you. i am learning and for now i read with
great interest.

I do an anthropologist by choice and inside the conversations of power.
The maths is very interesting to me, it creates a visual language. I can
see the things as well as understand them as knowledge. not about rights
and wrongs, instead growing a place to think differently, to say
differences, to deterritorilise, to seek assemblages, machines,
reinvent. what is subjectivity. Can language deal with that, can it do
it without losing the masses or at least a thing to grasp

strange examples to me things i don't use come out on this list, and
when they connect, when i can see those couplings, movements then i can
speak it to you in another framework too.

Carnival, J'Ouvert, experience, the stuff of Walter Benjamin, the
Caribbean, change, inside and outside together i dont yet understand how
to bring it all into one idea. There is a lot i want to ask.

listenin now though.