[D-G] détruire les conceptualisations qui empêchent la pensée sui generis de tous

.Sylvia_Jenepi. sylvia_jenepi at brokenvessels.xyz
Mon Feb 14 03:45:05 PST 2022

from nettime.org
« to destroy the conceptualizing wrong habit which kills sui generis
thinking in everyone on Terra »
Le lun. 14 févr. 2022 à 12:28, Marine DaughterOfthePirate
<marine.daughter.of.pirate at gmail.com> a écrit :

Hi Molly,

i am me too always amazed at the way work redistribution (division du
travail, see Plato Republic or Wealth of Nations, Adam Smith for inst.)
entices some people to create little devicery, tools (called concepts)
while others are set to create devicery that are handled , or supposed
by the conceptualizers to be handled (and their purpose seem indeed to
to the plans the others might have for the first devices (the one
objects of reflexion of the conceptualizers). in the case of this
discussion between Brian and Molly on the potential of art to bring new
possibles, in the face of control society by corporation and state
agents. In my view both corporate and state agents are though hiding
under the gize of their own tools (for inst. premptive war, media
debunking, non scientific or non experience based science « Expert
Commitees » etc) these agents of both corporate militaro industrial
conglomerate and state organization are i contend the organizers of the
societies of control which Burroughs and Deleuze talked about. The
interesting question the conceptualizers are setting to the minds of the
lower layers (while setting their concepts to those who are supposed to
be unable to think in advance probably because we are supposed to need
each other in this division of intellectual labour (cfr Negri?) ie.the
artists in this interrogation: will artists be able to develop tools
working in cunjuction with the perceived necessities of our times (ie.
Control societies, privacy etc)?
I just want to express my experience as an artist now: this pressure is
always either unproductive (like when you have something to say BUT the
teacher in art school puts an agenda on your thoughts-work-unconscious
intuitive-aesthetical personal agenda that makes it impossible for you
to accomplish your own blossoming in it) either destructive: the young
artist is actually not an artist (because he does not think by himself)
and will just adapt to societies other players (among which « theorists
» intellectuals or media glue).
This is the true Tragedy of our time.
Because it IS true: the lower layers are the true answer to unblock the
misery of the present (and future!!) control society. not only the
artists, but the any workers who produce the tools to production that
are free work and self liberation. the assemblage of tools which
theorists and conceptualizer « reflect » upon only in a general view,
which is smooth and large in scope and aesthetic in its own assemblage
intensities (for the subjectivities) but which has the problem to
depotentialise the free work synergy: indeed: reflexion (even when
elaborating on art potential for freedom from control societies
parameters) blocks and captures, attracts new problems, new knots to
stiffen and transforms dark matter  into more control: why? because
thinking, by your self, is so important in this decodage of control
societies, and the theorist absorbs any capacity (captures) of thinking
by your self of the other « lower » layers (called here lower only
because reflexion is general and assumes implicitely superiority in
smoothness).

The importance thus for theory in this fight can only be in destruction:
destruction of this capacity of some others to conceptualize and to
capture the « lower » layers inner capacity to think.

Thats what the 1968 theorist dimly understood: ATP elaborates on how the
intellectuals had been overflown by the situationists and new discovered
molecularity of people in the streets of Paris or Bologna to think by
themselves, instead than to listen and follow to old school Marxists or
Adam Smiths theorists and Experts in street becoming or instituted in
world forums, internet and media platforms, which simply have been built
to please Condoleza Rice and the likes of them. The hidden  Hawks!!

Thought should not reflect but create, always build new emotions to
share with others, new visions, new ideas, in autonomous synergies:
never dry concept shared without building some sensual flesh IN YOU as
someone given by and with the Infinite Growing Substance in You, with
this wonder: to discover in your own thinking pace, how adequately to
resist other people meta-verse cancer, and start on a new dawn for
Earth, to enjoy the impossible bliss to think by yourself on this
planet.

Sincerely, un saludo a todo aquí

Sylvia Jenepi

Message: 1