[D-G] Varela/Stengers : enaction /environment

.Sylvia_Jenepi. sylvia_jenepi at brokenvessels.xyz
Sat May 29 16:08:36 PDT 2021

could you i think you like the japanese culture,

could you explain in more detail fashion,

guattari s « collective subjectivity » which is

how can this be?

and how it is or it is not an ethic of finitude?

and to whom is addressed Guattari invocation of an ethic of finitude?

did it help Japan?

( my opinion is in Japan no one gives much fuck about Guattari
invocation of an ethic of finitude)

but autonomous intelligence is present on blogs and facebook of
deleuze-guattari readership, not even talking about the universitarian
litterature about Deleuze, wh

has the function of a model, a cult figure in autonomous intelligence.

so did Guattari invocation of « subjectivity production », and « an
ethic of singularity/finitude », how did it interact within the
autonomous intelligence

  « community » on facebook and philosophy books?

my impression: instead of a rhizome inspiring growth of consciousness,

it piloted nothing: the high tech being piloted by a ghost or an african
animist divinity, was only a « inverse rhizome », something to drag down
the intelligence, like heavy weights, creating a microcosmic « tree of
that i call autonomous intelligence.

the « collective subjectivity » became a lower strata, divided, and the
word divided is important because Deleuze wanted to oppose « dualism »
he found in Descartes and the tree of knowledge of the history of
western philosophy. The collective sets of subjectivities were the lower
strata. the upper strata was the autonomous intelligence atmospheric
continuum that is transversal to facebook accounts blogs and uni campus
litterature, creating thus « subjectivities » piloted by the galaxy of
authors within the autonomous intelligent community . « What could we
do? » seem the main ludicrous question haunting these subjectivities.
The answer is militancy: boycott groups and black lives matter shaking,
financed by Soros from Davos.. the question was never « what about
Guattari, or what about Deleuze » they are fine where i am told they are
at the moment. the question is: how to avoid this dualism between
subjectivities and an atmospheric intelligence, when asking ourselves
the question : « what can i do? » « qu'est-ce que je peux faire, je sais
pas quoi faire » disait Anna Karina in Pierrot le Fou.

Deleuze and Guattari. They are dated!

at the same time, precisely, they are « cult figures »: those for whom
concepts. concepts who have lost their quality of « ustenciles for
forging, new totally different, ustenciles » among those artists,
because they have access to « singular intelligence » and hate this
atmospheric galaxy of intellectual autonomy with all their heart. but
the concepts are not « activated » within these successors works/minds.
just words.. « de-terri-torialisat-i-o-n » funny times of the
seventies.. ah what a time.. .

not saying the concepts of deleuze and guattari should be activated, in
artists/singular/universes, because it would be a quick nightmare: this
would make the singularities become part of the massive collective
subjectivity political shake-up existing just a « strata »  below the
autonomous tree of knowledge continuous non-sensical activation of these
concepts in the books and facebooks groups.

  i think these deleuze and guattari thoughts should be left as they are,

and be brought in the light exterior to this duality which is in my
opinion the consequence of Guattari and Deleuze anchor in a dated planet
Earth.

the new Earth which is happening , when DG only predicted its coming,
the new Earth is now. the autonomous intelligence will shrink in the
subjectivity collective masses, and the hell with them.

regards Sylvia

Links:
------
[1] http://27.05.2021