[D-G] deprogrammation of fear in Cinema and outside on Earth

Dewey Dell dewey.dell5 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 08:57:10 PDT 2021

The fear of Covid19 is hard stuff to deprogram. Its linked perhaps with «
speaking upkey from Davos , those who trust «  media », those who trust «
google research engines results » its actually perhaps not linked with «
blind trust » but rather with images-emotions. Isolation is a double-edged
weapon.  Once the emotion has settled: ie. « fear » by media in early 2020,
Deleuze should write a book on the Emotion Image: in Internet 1 & 2
perhaps...
In ATP in Refrain they warn us of « black holes » communicating and
empeding the T factor of plain chant(birds yes).
Its only then that « blind trust » of the media and of the Davos experts
comes in: when the T factor is blocked by a fear mongering carillon of
black hole.
No more collective rain forest parties: destruction.
The memory of the Higher Self which could inform the body/mind/spirit
complex of his past life events, is blocked.
It could inform the self of the illusion and its unsuspected dangers.
Too much isolation is dangerous: the skin is important to be able to
exchange emotion dna and touch with other people auras.
That is how technology like the media, the internet and iphones have
created a barrier isolating selves: it created an artificial « human kind »
social body complex which had been easyly subjectified by the fear
mongering Responsible Beings in 2020.
Their agenda, is sensori-motor. They plan ahead, long time. Centuries. What
do we know of the real cause of World War 2 for example? Was it a galactic
battle? We don’t know for sure it seems.
They « program » the minds of mankind with images emotions.
We are sensible supercomputers, we need extra batches to reactivate contact
with the source and our higher self ability to see what is good for our
selves as extra dense sensible supercomputers.
Fred Astair and Ginger Rogers might not be sufficient.
We need to touch the sun, reach out to the stars and heal earth from the
black goo of the fear mongerers.
To do this we need to analyze our individual memory a bit like in the 2049,
this sequel to Blade Runner. What is our true Self and what is the «
Programmed » one.
by Deleuze in Pourparlers: Internet,  TV, Science, Sports, Politics,
Entertainment,... Become in guerilla within our own self by
re-programmation, reach out new valid information on our Earth. Hidden on
purpose information. Why « blind trust »?   . Understand the gears, the
clogs and the wheels set active in the immense machinery of the Collective
Unconscious, of which the Responsible Fear Mongerers are only one team , in
this nintendo raging war.

Dewey Dell