[D-G] relax video after heavy corona virus break down

Johnatan Petterson internet.petterson at gmail.com
Fri May 1 12:26:41 PDT 2020

Hi Sonia here
John is been walking and is just back home from sport
you see: we're managing confinement allrighty Dewey!

Hi John speaking, Sonia is away now going to the loo
We manage our space with drawings : each room
has been chalk marked with dots of colors and poos.
We 're not that anxious, we just try to annoy people on the internet
to past the time with the retard's jokes.
we too are not that sort of idle peddlers puting the blame on
the Government, see?
Glad to hear your wealth improves again, again

-->all in all: Keep up with the good vibe, Take Care, Dewey hun,

John & Sonia