[D-G] Communism definitions Physics

Mike Lansing badger2 at mail2world.com
Tue Mar 12 14:46:22 PDT 2019

Deleuze's progress in rad univocity was already stated when he wrote,:
"god dances on a volcano" (D&R). JP writes: ' nothing helps explaining
the universe as well as have been done. the idea of an absence of
foundation just means that <basis of itself> thing, which is not
requiring any false attributes or predicates.'

Along with Deleuze's statement about volcanoes, a Deleuzean concept of
the "inorganic" destroys the concept of god, literally. Deleuze would
have easily known about the 1952 Miller-Urey volcanic spark experiment,
which obliterates the concept of an entity complete within itself
(<basis of itself>), the concept of an intentional thinking force, so
akin to the fundamental illusions of H. sapiens. This holds even when
the Prisoner admits to believing in the disjunctive syllogism: the
reason why the Miller-Urey experiment destroys the concept of god, too,
is because if there is a god (as Haegglund argues in Radical Atheism),
that god is necessarily mortal DNA. Thus, the information anarchy done
to god is the undoing of the representation of the precise signifier,
'god' accompanied by Guattari's radically atheist Other when quoting
Sade's Julliette along the lines of, "there is nothing unique about DNA
that thinks."