[D-G] D&G on Brexit

Mike Lansing badger2 at mail2world.com
Sun Jan 27 17:55:24 PST 2019

lundi matin lack of mental mutation can be seen in the foulards rouges
reaction, because they don't want a "replay" of revolution. Foulards
rouges are perceiving the 11th week jaunes as a traditional image of
threat, each one perceiving differently to various semantic extents,
though all agreeing to react under the signifier's banner "revolution"
whilst replacing it with their own, "democracy." Battle of the Alphabet
People.