[D-G] D&G on Brexit

Mike Lansing badger2 at mail2world.com
Thu Jan 17 13:47:12 PST 2019

While Johnny Pett is gone, this latest news coalesces the assemblage
thus far to Russia-U.S.-Chechnya-Ukraine-Turkey:

17 Jan 2019 Radio Free Europe Radio Liberty: Erdogan's Wrath Stretches
to Ukraine, Leaving Turks in Fear of Kyiv-Assisted 'Kidnapping'
'....Erdogu, a proud Gulen 'follower and supporter' is reportedly being
sought by Turkish authorities for allegedly opposing the State and
supporting the 2016 coup attempt.'

Chechen kidnapping and ransom expertise now meshes with the media of
the Turkish State and Gulen holed-up in Pennsylvania, while a U.S. spy
sets in a Russian jail as potential negotiating fodder.

17 Jan 2019 Ex-FBI Hostage Negotiator on the Shutdown: This is What Has
to Happen Before Trump Makes a Deal
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ex-fbi-hostage-negotiator-shutdown-134300
649.html

Suggested reading: Deleuze and Parnet, Negotiations