[D-G] Deleuze and Guattari on Brexit

Mike Lansing badger2 at mail2world.com
Fri Jan 11 14:19:44 PST 2019

Johnny Pett said: "But I don't think ATP would have included the idea
of a Visible State (perceptible to the Persona) as a terrorist entity
as Lacan had said (your quote).'

If ATP states that the State always arises already formed, the
contradiction would be to disagree with the origins of its formation,
visible or not visible, a kind of oxymoron when relating to perception.

Gulen imitates the migrant UK Founding Fathers by going to
Pennsylvania, and once there tries gets arrogant and cock-sure while
instilling terror in the hearts of the U.S. prisoners by stating that
"I don't think either Trump or any other U.S. president will tarnish
the reputation of the United States around the world and submit to
these unreasonable demands by the Turkish president.'

This statement can be viewed at time-point 1:46 in the video.

Gulen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QseSvczllw