[D-G] Geopolitical Communications

Johnatan Petterson internet.petterson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 14:21:18 PST 2019

hi.
I am not sure of the translation given by you below, at least today's the
first googled "what is a dispositif?" pdf seems more accurate an English
translation,
even if reading Deleuze in original, according to this very recent
experience, i must say naturally  seems a must.

Deleuze is an example of a creation of a New Religion.
predicting or anticipating the new did not matter so much
as creating subjectivity in the Reader by calling her attention to the
idea that subjectivity must be produced, hence Guattari's interest in
autopoesis in Varela.

besides Deleuze destroyed many orders of ideas and constellation of
opinions
which could drag behind his Reader towards old marxist classic positions of
ideas.

that was motivated by the idea of Federation which is developed as early as
in his thesis on Mathesis of Consciousness.

the federation between the axioms or laws and the thinking Cosmopolitan
machine

how interesting to notice so few intellectuals strike out of the "fond" now
in France.

many of the "new" i mean contemporaneous communist or post-communist
philosophers like Mark Fisher, Nick Land, Andrew Culp

are subjected to the Cosmopolitan machine. or rather subjected to this
federal motive happening at the favour of Gilles Deleuze
and Felix Guattari's very 68's inspiration toward a federation between the
Cosmopolitan thinking machine and the axiomatique of laws or rights of the
citizens.

Nick Land and his bitcoin movement might mean a new strata favoured by high
technology and an addictive abuse of anonymous expression
or lack of responsibility. i would venture to say that the future right and
the future left or rather multiplicities of partisanship might espouse on
one side
this thinking of the high technology anonymous expression (we do not know
who is a bot? for instance) and a complexification
of Responsibility in expression, the latter being only mainly expressed so
far up to this date (2019)  thru Communication Standards of Expressions.

in France i only think of Bruno Latour as being someone who has brought
something new to the DG investigation. Stengers was a DG long time follower,
and changed her communication according to DG new lines of expressions and
"crisis" in communications. i don't know what she is being
up to with Whitehead, the latter being a confused guy, not really a cent as
sharp as was Deleuze.

we intellectuals on facebook mailing lists and such forums of discussions
and blogs, like nothing much as self-destructive opinions favored by DG and
Derrida. i am wondering
of the role such intellectuals play on the planet, into Human Forms of
Novelty?
are they like the "peintre du dimanche" ? they come justified by DG
valorisation of subjectivity as capable to recognize subjectivity as such.

alas it seems subjectivity as capacity for self  singularisation, such as
Guattari wanted, which is really truly Religious,
only exists within certain conditions, and the works offered by DG do not
seem to suffice (when they do not frankly frighten "creatives" in the art
schools,
especially the teachers: they might loose their authority as teachers over
the students. so the students loosing the teachers reterritorialise
on past or "book" Forms of subjectivations. a lack of tools of new
singularisation, or re-singularisation is another aspect of today's,
including among the best intellectuals like Andrew Culp and Nick Land.
singularisation engages more than poetry or words.

the federation compensates for the desert, the desires as well.

please let's talk more about Brexit, just spent the week-end in London,
the people seem so desparate in this city, its is really a crack in the
British Empire does not it?
it is more annoying than the recent rampages. for the subjectivities. what
is dragging the crowds and the elites UP
apple google gmail? are we loving the new "period" emoji ? i was struck why
such a lack of riots in the streets.
there was one during Cameron in 2006 i reckon. but why not a riot because
of Brexit? no. people are just desperate.
riots in Bristol emulated the Trip-Hop movement, which was obviously the
last major British invention. abolished because
of spotify and 9/11.

some talk about the anti - anti - semitism manifestation in Paris tonight
please. thanks.

John Petterson