[D-G] cartes, maps of geopolitical communications

Mike Lansing badger2 at mail2world.com
Mon Feb 4 15:58:01 PST 2019

This is the noxious climate in which Europe's parliamentary elections
will take place in May....there is a new battle for civilization.
Eto vrednyi klimat, v kotorom v mae sostoiatsia parlamentskie vybory v
Evrope....idet novaia bitva za tsivilizatsiiu.

3 Feb 2019 Think About It: The Likud's Reaction to Gantz
Podumaite ob etom: reaktsiia likuda na Gantsa

Benny Gantz's appearance was criticized from every possible direction,
which suggests that he must have hit the nail on its head....as leader
of the Israel Resilience Party presented a clear image and message.

Poiavlenie Benni Gabtsa podvergalos' kritike so svekh vozmozhmykh
napravlenii, chto govorit o tom, chto on, dolzhno byt' udaril ego po
golove....tak kak lider parti "Rezilikn" predstavil chetkoe
izobrazhenie i soobshchenie.

Putin's regime of signs uses the Orthodox Church because the latter's
images are well instilled theogonic images in the machinic unconscious
of the population. These images that unify an illusory moral necessity.
They are shadow-government negative.