[D-G] D&G on Brexit

Johnatan Petterson internet.petterson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 16:00:44 PST 2019

hi Mike,

while you seem have sound footage into Deleuze-Guattari Rhizomatic Russia,
i thought to share with you my lack of understanding
into the use of "regimes de signes" by the Russian Authorities.

your recent quote about a pseudo France impossibility "to fight Capitalism"
this "anywhere" seems like an extract from a Russia Today corpus
-- not what I am suggesting discussing here:
It's instead the ingenuous use by Putin's more or less secret Council, of
the "regimes de signes" composed from the early XX Century artistic
Avant-Guardes,
as Official External Political Territory in the Mediasphere by the Russian
Empire.
This with the clear purpose of Terror State Politics, as you would say.

I thought that might interest the deleuziano-guattarians lurking on this
list as well.!!

Benvenutti !! Ciao !!

Johnny Pett