[D-G] computers and society (in relation to cinema, science, and philosophy)

Mike Lansing badger2 at mail2world.com
Fri Sep 28 14:50:16 PDT 2018

In addition, we would ask D&Gers in France to say bonjour to Annick
Claude for us. She sent one of her engravings to Deleuze and I had
received his hand-written thank you note, though unfortunately it was
lost in the chaos of the years. Annick remembers the saxophone, when
she visited the American Midwest.

Annick Claude
https://www.facebook.com/annick.claude