[D-G] has The Guardian become anti-semitic??

Johnatan Petterson internet.petterson at gmail.com
Sun May 13 16:48:07 PDT 2018

Hello Sweetie,
Yes i agree i might be slightly retard: Please allow my answer to reach to
your ears. Allow thirty minutes to sip into knowledge. Words can become
knowledge after thirty minutes.

It's not propaganda, actually I think Israel is nothing I worry too much
about. I don't give a fucking fuck too much about Israel. I think France &
Paris  is an apparatus of Capture. Israel is not yet a Country. because its
not totally a State.
France secretely uses Israel & Ramallah as a tool. In that way, only,
Israel is a tool of the French. Ramallah, like Paris is the City of
Control. New York is the City of Capital Control. Goldman Sach organized
the debt in Grece, yet, did not have to pay a tribute to the EU.  (!)

My aim is to provoque a smile, to chock the taste of the smiling ones, who
are always retards, and i am the last and a proud mongoloid.
You know why? Because they only talk and understand two things: non-humour,
and non-irony, and they never talk plain first range to fourth knowledge
(imagination(1st) and music(5th))  (those intellectuals who can read use
forth and first degree humour)

 I have a very low potential intellectual quotient, but I don't use my
brains when I think its something I can think with my Eye and Ears Chakras.
I am a humble modest person, and I like not to be ego. I think communism
starts with think towards the others.

Are you defending the Palestinians by chance? Me too. I miss Yasser Arafat.
That was somebody. He died as a martir. He helped defend and make sure
Israel did not get this land. I really do love the Palestinians. They are
the weaks, they need help.