[D-G] Taltli & Khacha

Sylvia Jenepi sylvia_jenepi at brokenvessels.xyz
Fri Mar 2 11:02:37 PST 2018

Hi Mike, please do send Japanese 'alpha-baith' to orbital flat surface
,everyone can line up,
even everyone against Sylvia Jenepi, why not? we won't retaliate, i pledge
!!

and send the Chinese syllabary images/graphs : on
https://orbitalflatsurface.xyz/ because, nobody understands what we are
talking about, yet so far..

Best,
Sylvia