[D-G] Life altering

.Sylvia_Jenepi. sylvia_jenepi at brokenvessels.xyz
Tue Jun 26 16:17:54 PDT 2018

hi.

regarding kantian fractured cogito,
the I THINK "formal" thought is a new layer on top
which Kant wants to add to the crowds of the european revolution
going wild on the continent since 1789.

i don't undersdtand : it's so confusing: feeling is an experience, so
why the need to distinguish with two differents words?

[what is becoming a feeling: what was it before being a feeling, and
what will it become?
can't we have an answer on that, even using related absolute notions
would be of help i guess.
and what becomes of an experience? or aswell: what was an experience
before being an experience?
is there no evolutive line between each, even if its not a hand drawn
line, that doesnot say sensation
is après-coup, a residue, wip? say sensation is a vibration.]

the origin of deleuze views, as come in probleme de l'expression [cfr .
singular versus individual]
is from atomism (bc.greece) that's a general thought motivation in
deleuze: to
combine several ideas coming from various backgrounds
that's his superficiality as well.

he so experiment ie.tries to explain his 'feelings'
by atoms.

the 'difference' between atoms comes in cc spinoza and the
archistructure.this ain't no
atomism. i think wip? glanced at painting and vermeer
vue de delft already, and before there was lawrence turtle baby
geometric scales in 1000plateaux.

this comes from his wife probably.

she Fanny  is pure geometry and holds no particle in becoming. She a
stand still.

because She was so disinterested in deleuze becomings.

nb oh, this is weirdo by shaviro to explain aesthetical capitalism
by the third deleuzian synthesis:):):)

i am not sure either why distinguish a Fanny's beauty driven free third
synthesis,
from a mecano first synthesis.or from recording.

here we get a chance to understand:
capitalistic and Outer Forces
explained or everything brought back into
deleuze-philosopher-transcendental monad, right.

3 and may-be many more: recording, distributing, layers from Big Outside
brought into the critical eye.

like in comment line:Levi seem say this is passive synthesis, because
not a subject: above it, right, is
this what you we're about to explain Drake?

sylvia jenepi
(just a messenger)