[D-G] Life altering

Daniel Fineman dand at oxy.edu
Mon Jun 25 14:59:20 PDT 2018

For me, D&G have been the most consequential philosophers of all. While the
ramifications of there thought seem nearly infinite and so impossible to
enumerate, the general consequences for me seem somewhat captured in two
attitudes. First, I understand all the normal - extensive - actualizations
which constitute the social frame as games with rules and elements
institutionalized to form structures of regular intelligibility. Second, I
find I attend to my own becoming as an ongoing and so dynamic conjuncture
of unanticipateable complexity that is, thereby, unavailable to those very
normative structures.

Others?

Danp