[D-G] PLEASE READ: Discontinuing the Deleuze-Guattari list

Mike Lansing badger2 at mail2world.com
Sat Jun 9 17:02:07 PDT 2018

The registration software/machine at orbitalflatsurface is ridiculous:
one cannot see what they are typing. This is the first ever we have
noticed this screenal space pathology. You want Deluzoguattarians to
visit and post? Yes, please lure the prisoners away from the
stultifying fascism of Facebook, a disgusting, dumbed-down media.

Mike Lansing