[D-G] PLEASE READ: Discontinuing the Deleuze-Guattari list

.Sylvia_Jenepi. sylvia_jenepi at brokenvessels.xyz
Sat Jun 9 03:12:32 PDT 2018

hello Martin.

I have loads of ideas about Deleuze and Guattari (how are they
perfectible)
those i will collect in a fiction book.
So 'i'd certainly be delighted to continue exchange them on a forum.

But the titles of the subforum, the different parts of the forum, see
them
not as defining the future content in contribution from authors such as
you Martin:

the content is rhizomatic such as was the drift-line.

the headers and titles are somehow vague like the headers in titles in
ATP, but as a work in progress.

so if its written France & Catalunya, NGO Noosphere and Real Politics,

you can easily translate into: with

Ireland West Sahara Mexico East Timor, whatever you'd imagine:
the idea is to see those zones of relation between surfaces by conflicts
from high up in the atmosphere,
a bit like in Postulat (ATP) Guattari & Deleuze explain writers such as
Virginia Woolf
or DH Lawrence started the baby turtoise poem, and then quickly moved Up
towards a geometrical structure.

But if people do join the forum we shall change and adapt the titles
according to the discussions running underneath.

best,
Sylvia.

PS: Martin:  how to lure people currently ancored to Facebook back for
discussing Deleuze and Guattari and such Literature,

back onto a Community?? i find it incredible, people have come to
discuss Philosophy on Social Network (a tool invented by Condoleeza Rice
to channel the 15 February 'not in my name' protest in 2003 !!)
Facebook is an interface : you talk in Facebook like you would talk in a
CocaCola Advertizing Campaign!