[D-G] University program on Brexit and Yellow Jacket (about << multiplicities in rhetoric>>)

Mike Lansing badger2 at mail2world.com
Wed Dec 12 15:41:29 PST 2018

Johnny Pett,

We note that if the state is always already fundamentally terrorist
(Apollon, A Lasting Heresy, in Lacan, Politics, Aesthetics) then the
antagonism with Islam that you mention here also links with a
church-and-state violence. The fact that the Catholics founded the
journal, Islamochristiana, in 1975, prompts the question as to what a
Yellow Jacket that believes the French government is behind the recent
Strasbourg attack thinks about an Irish link to Brexit?

Le Monde: Gerald Bronner: Some Yellow Jackets Believe to See the Hand
of the Government Behind the Strasbourg Attacks
;....Le temps social de la mefiance est devenu plus rapide.
The social time of mistrust has become faster.'

Police Release Image of Cheriff Chekatt
https://coffeeshop88.com/police-release-image-of-christmas-market-attack
-suspect/
'....Sinn Fein MEP Martina Anderson, who had just left the market, told
Sky News, "We were walking towards the scene of where the shooting took
place." '

Martina Anderson
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martina_Anderson
'....in prison for 13 years for IRA activity....'

Why does the Xmas market attract so many ex-cons such as Chekatt and
Anderson? Has Deleuze covered this in The Philosophy of Crime Novels?
Is it a problem of the individual, dividual, or group? (La Borde
Clinic, 1966, 'The Group and the Person, Deleuze 'Three Group-Related
Problems.'). Radical atheism should never blend for a revival, because
god (is [italics]) death (Derrida).

Ed McMahon