[D-G] a presentation of my cinema experiences.

Dewey Dell dewey.dell5 at gmail.com
Thu May 18 15:54:23 PDT 2017

Hy Mike,
Thanks for any comments/possible discussion(?).
I take yours partly as an allusion to the "private code"
I have created a "channel 5" on vimeo, so you can have
access with new videos aswell.

https://vimeo.com/channels/1245681

these are temporary passwords:
avgu         :   for video: 'a TV Complex in the Blue Sea'
ostyaciutat  :    for video  :  'Le Schéma de Taltli'
i am interested by any whatsoever form of positive and negative articulated
feedback,
and can engage in 'explanations' if i see it necessary.

i will change the password next week or so, depending of feedback, though,
this because an exhibition is normally set for next Fall.
as said in vimeo page channel5, these two are 'only ' 'studies',
explorations, for a script on which i have been working since 1998 --> hace
mas o menos veinte anos!!
now the script is finished since April the 25th, more structured than
these, yet it needs flesh, sortof, i need meet team: actors, technicians,
etc.

at your disposition,
regards,
Dewey.