[D-G] a presentation of my cinema experiences.

Dewey Dell dewey.dell5 at gmail.com
Tue May 16 09:17:40 PDT 2017

Hello,
My Literary Screen Alias is Dewey Dell,
picked it up as an hommage to William Faulkner 'as I lay Dying'.
Have you read this book, which Antonin Artaud liked it a lot for 'the
non-sensical Horse bizarre whereabouts'!

Long time lurker on the Deleuze-Guattari List,
I have uploaded a few animations on this vimeo page recently.
I thought about You: other siblings  Lurkers and Active alien Members!!

Thank You! Check this:

https://vimeo.com/217674246

In expectation for strong desires & feelings in further joined developments,

Bye! A Multiplicity of Cheers!

Dewey Dell.