[D-G] :::virtual palestine / virtual israël:::

Johnatan Petterson internet.petterson at gmail.com
Tue May 2 09:25:22 PDT 2017

hya everyone.
about four people following this thread, anyway,
i wanted so much to share this on this list:
http://2states1homeland.org/en
people from both parties would be set to join.
i think it would be interesting if AlQods/Yeroushalaim,
could be made aas  whole ground, organized by an Anonymous artificial
intelligence,
a bit in the way that Deleuze and Guattari talked about in
'pourparlers'(1989)
an electronic controlled city space,
into which the citizens of both countries (P.A. or Israël)
would access via Augmented Reality. (cfr. each citizen given a
mobile headset)
the regulating coordinates between both the countries, would now be shared
in secret...
by a computer, an A.I., whose servers and command prompts would be made
transparent to 1)the Knesset 2) the elected (or not) Palestinian Authority
in West Bank and Gaza.
that's a first proposition! anyboday has any idea, detailing the first
proposition ?-?
choukran/toda rava ! ! !
Johnatan Petterson.
(my company, based in Perpignan: I am a wall refurbisher).