[D-G] a b (its) c conference.

Mike Lansing badger2 at mail2world.com
Fri Mar 24 11:28:55 PDT 2017

Yesterday, U.S. Senate voted to overturn internet privacy laws, so the
upcoming digital conference will be timely. Overturning the Chinese
script will be our project to undo the violence of that script that has
been habituated to the human eye, a busy-ness not unlike the trillions
of images of, for example, petroleum addiction that the prisoners are
forced to forego every day. An important priority for the prisoners will
be to eliminate as many of these addiction images from entering the
collective machinic unconscious. The forthcoming Guattarian Japanese
script will not look anything like Chinese script, because it is based
on Romaji and Guattari's "signs particles." In addressing privacy,
future communications will not involve cyberspace, as much as it will
take place in three real-time dimensions. A tentative image shows
communication between two persons at a cafe, whereby the
silently-transmitted discourse occurs without the interdiction of a
third observer, if desired, or with multiple participants, if desired.

Schizoanalysis of Japanese Hiragana and Katakana show that the
curare-resin headhunters first coerced the prisoners into imagining what
a consonant looked like in their mother tongue. That was an important
initial mystification used by the State Agent.