[D-G] a b (its) c conference.

Mike Lansing badger2 at mail2world.com
Wed Mar 22 06:37:41 PDT 2017

The 'what-is-ness' of the world ontology goes fractal: "Today the gaze
is forensic." (Braidotti, Deleuze and Law), fractals detected in
cerebral blood flow in the resting brain will be viewed forensically,
drilling down, always layers under other layers, doing information
anarchy to assumptions, cynical capitalist assumptions, for example.