[D-G] a b (its) c conference.

Mike Lansing badger2 at mail2world.com
Thu Mar 23 06:29:11 PDT 2017

A David Chandler potential, but opposition potential: Guattari mentions
school, the children learn a template that represents what sounds they
were producing before the introduction of the template. Asian languages
are a mess. Japanese never does allow the prisoner to see what a
consonant looks like standing on its own two feet without copulating
with a vowel. Then, the Chinese introduce kanji. Delire. Carl Gustav
Jung: "Individuation is a painful process." Eye-pain of inscription, the
flip-side of fascism translates to wall refurbishing on a morphing
surface.