[D-G] "tables de nuit" (PVirilio)-(GuattariF)

Mike Lansing badger2 at mail2world.com
Fri Mar 10 14:59:41 PST 2017

'As Paul Virilio writes: 'today....the essence of what we insist on
calling urbanism is composed/decomposed by these transfer, transit and
transmission systems, these transport and transmigration networks whose
immaterial configuration reiterates the cadastral organization and
building of ornaments.
Kak Pol Virilio pishet: segodnia....sut' togo chto my nastaivaem na
vyzvaiushcjii urbanizma vkhodiat/razlagaetsia etikh system peredachi,
tranzita I peredachi, eti transporta I transmigratsii setei, ch'i ne
znacheniia konfiguratsii vnov' kadastrovye organizatsii I stroitel'stva
ukrashenie.

If there are monuments today, they are certainly not of the visible
order, despite t twists and turns of architectural excess.
Esli est pamiatniki segodniia, oni, konechno, ne vidno poriadka,
nesmotria na izgiby I povroty arkhitekturnykh izbytok.

No longer part of perceptible appearances nor of the aesthetic of the
apparition of volumes assembled under the sun, this monumental
disproportion now resides within the obscure luminescence of terminals,
consoles and other electronic night stands.
Ne bol'she chastiu oshchutimyi vystuplenii ni esteticheskogo prizrak
tomov, sobrannykh pod solntsiem, etot monumental'nyi disproportsiia
teper' nakhoditsia v predelakh skryvat' liuminenstsientsii terminalov,
konsolei I drugikh elektronnykh noch' stoit.'

Jean Clet-Martin / Diacritik
https://diacritik.com/2015/10/30/le-grande-entretien-jean-clet-martin-de
venir-soi-meme-devenir-un-autre/
'....des espaces de peintre, d'ecrire avec du rouge, de monter des
labyrinths que seul un aveugle sait voir, visualiser dansla nuit....'