[D-G] Fwd: deleuze guattari

Johnatan Petterson internet.petterson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 07:22:20 PDT 2017

hya!
one more palabra, about the study of cyberology:
the teachers of the new science of cyberology,
seem, rightly or wrongly (?) to ignore dg,
and be more in tune with the (us - cfr negri) constitution,
legal stuffs, etc, and this, at least first hand seems contrasting with dg
in what is philosophy? saying 'bill of rights' will bring none to the
revolution
(not to be televisual as the saying goes)- but insist on 'becomings' :
''les droits de l'homme ne nous feront pas bénir le capitalism' '
[130p] when one knows how for dg 'capitalism' is that which
'pushes forwards its limits', that so it seems (if i conclude with logic,)
capitalism is, either= part of a becoming, either = a becoming given with
an essence of its own (!)
i would opt for the first of the two 'either', which can be interesting
artistry wize, like in the poetries/music
of pj harvey : "the hollow of the hand" PJ Harvey & Seamus Murphy
(bloomsbury circus, 2015) with the Hope Six
Demolition Project of 2016.
anyway, if we know capitalism is part of a becoming (like Gaya's, for
instance, to pick one handy, perhaps inadequate though..)
the phrase "the human rights won't force us bless capitalism", once
inscribed in the agenda of the first group
of dg readers i talked about yesterday, the universitaries, freezes
cyberology into stone, like a perseus without mirror.
so the issue to this, as dg wanted and expected from their wrytings, would
come from the nomads, the outside of the
Gaya. those who, independent wills on Gaya, become able to "contact'" the
neighborhood of the nomads,
and undo TV Capture. the cyberologists tasks, and products can come handy
at this moment, when they fill the
space freed from TV.
as a mental note from yesterday night, i thought it was interesting to how
Georg Didi Hubermann, in "Survivance des Lucioles"
geered on Pasolini's last years, how desperate he became, after some trip
to Ethyopia, where he experienced so many "lucioles", and came back to
Italy,
in the Limelights (theme of Didid's book), to shoot "Salo". speaking about
TV it is full of ressources, to explore various thinkers relation, varying
each, with TV-Light.
Pasolini was more of a rebel with some core of TV (hence his Padouan
Poetries), Fellini, a bit like a poet of the TV, and Godard, a bit
like when you are in an aluminium tube at 30 000 feet above the New Mexico,
to Texas Desert, an accelerator of some core elements in the TV, apt to
discover
new insights, perhaps NOT on the Gaya Becoming etc, but on the core /
university group / which is (outside of Godard cinema) in inertia in the
Gaya stuff.
When Godard chats with Nuit Debout activists last may 2016, he talks about
Micchelangelo at the Sixtine. He strives for content, exploitation
of TV expressions by activists in relation with cyberologists. The content,
is his base, his platform of thoughts from which to launch new expressions.
But, say, why couldn't we say that Scarlett Johanson in Ghost in the Shell
(La Alma en la Machina), by giving a future to cyborghood, looking back on
her past life, before being
ghost/alma in a cyborg, strives for content outside of TV? And
seed-artistically, it could be wizer than Godard, who is still working in
an accelerating TV.

reg.
reverant Petterson./