[D-G] La irradiacion pornographica del neozapatismo

Johnatan Petterson internet.petterson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 15:39:38 PST 2017

i don't understand anything of what you say.
are you saying that Guattari was a psychoanalyst, and
that he talked about the state apparatus as
an institution? and that he alluded in his talks about
this institution, in a way that his audience, could percieve
the institution as a psychoa-nalytical ego ( something to be cured
in a session? by a psychoanalyst, like himself?)

that could lead to many various paths which are not borrowed
by the XXI century politcal current vias / spectrum.
it's okay, if we are not blackholed ie sucked by the spectrum.

so we need schizo-analysis to escape the pull of gravity:
so we need to ask you to define your words:

what you mean by phallus?
do you mean a male dick, or something else? or a hyperreal
spectral rocket?

what do you mean by 'colonizing'? do you mean like
in Melville the whale hunters plucking a flag into a Whale's corpse,
and paying attention to the colors of the flags, and the secret
or public, and both public and semi-secret meanings of these flags,
playing a part in the phantasmatic dispute about the meat and the flesh?

why a shadow, to the phallic object??

you mean like Magritte, or instead like Dali?

why a penetration of the phallus? like when you fuck with someone?

why should Guattari establish a comparison between an Institution, left or
right,
mild, cold or hot like Tobasco? say so it's like that, like with a
penetration between erectile tissues, and orgasmic ganglions?

why precisely this comparison, for instance, why not to compare Jacques
Chirac ganglion and François Mitterand ganglion with
a plastic tupperware, and the store where you can retrieve forks and
needles??

why this absolute non-sense of 'an object', is there anything like an
object in the Earth or beyond???

Paul Bryant has made in defence of his puerile imagination such a prospect
for a blog something on the internet.

non-sense, even Guattari did not believe in 'objects'.
okay, i guess, may-be you meant by 'object' , something like the 'purpose'?
because you said to be pro, or against state apparatus, or suggest that
'China' was something related with 'object'?

i don't agree.

present now you argument in favour of the 'object of the institution'
between guattari and deleuze and baudrillard , please, most welcome if you
do so.

and i dislike these allusion to the notion of 'race' in saying a 'white'
theologian, espoused with a 'black' lady??

and 'recorded' by an 'ethnograph? blurp. and what about the 'conceptual'
dashes, in a gramscian melody between this couple and 'pornography in the
East of Mexico' ? why???

xxy Johhnny xxy