[D-G] La irradiacion pornographica del neozapatismo

Mike Lansing badger2 at mail2world.com
Fri Dec 29 14:04:07 PST 2017

Penetration of the theologian includes the Creek story of the "Veiled
Lady" as published by the ethnographer Tuggle in Alabama, this veil
being symbolic pornography of the white theologian's black concubine
which is reminiscent of the veil of pornography that is mentioned in
Beyond the Balaclavas of South East Mexico. This is also supposed to be
a Guattari list, so the object of the French institutional left,
mentioned in Beyond the Balaclavas of South East Mexico, link to
Guattari's statement that the object of the institution is not an
object at all, but space, whilst the shadow of the phallic object
penetrates space for the colonization of religious pathologies to come.