[D-G] maga meet-viande / 15 de agusto, ferria - la carneceria è ciusi !

Johnatan Petterson internet.petterson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 14:15:55 PDT 2017

 from a becoming-page of 1000 plateaux:
p304:
(la damnation de) "Fitzgerald (<< j'essaierai d'être un animal aussi
correct que possible, et si vous me jetez un os avec assez de viande
dessus, je serai peut-être même capable de vous lécher la main>>)"

from Tropic of Cancer (H.Miller)
: "Not one lion has ever heard of Spinoza. Spinoza? Why they can't even get
their teeth in him. <<Give us meet ! >> they roar, (...)"//-

from Nexus:"Alone, with eczema of the brain. Alone, at last.. How
marvelous!  Only it is not what I expected it to be. If only I was alone
with God!
Woof! Woof! Woof!" (first pages)

Deleuze & Guattari p304 of 1000plateaux, hint at their suspicion
to this "dog becoming" of Fitzgerald, or in Miller..

I am personaly wondering where are/what are the lions doing right now.
Are they may-be alone? I heard someone in the distance singing Amy
Winehouse.
So many souls in Nature, every one a thinker, some how, like said the false
Aristote in "Category", this falsified book. It is explained in "Category",
how "substances" are the ones true definitions of being and thinking.

But why can't they meet, the lions? Because of "eye in the sky"? what a
joke, shame on Youx Lions of Augustus!

"Eyes closed, I summon her image..There it is.." Let's not wait for them,
and read Nexus.(?)-