[D-G] Concepts seen as functions

Rutger H. Cornets de Groot rutger at cornetsdegroot.com
Tue May 3 13:41:03 PDT 2011

Yes, Malgosia, all those processes are energetic, but does that mean
that "A"--not the letter that you see displayed on your screen or in a
book, but the virtual, i.e. not actualized state of that letter--is a
function? Do you "use" the letter "A" like you use an egg in a recipe?
Does it produce or sprout actualizations of itself? Or is it indeed a
concept to which we refer in our minds when we see an actual "A"?

Kindly,
Rutger

Rutger H. Cornets de Groot
Joan Maetsuyckerstraat 80A