[D-G] Concepts seen as functions (malgosia askanas)

Cain, Prof. Jeffrey P. CainJ at sacredheart.edu
Sun Jul 31 09:16:47 PDT 2011

jcu:

Explanation: this was an attempt at wit; i.e., letters, but no words.  However, if I find myself explaining a joke, it must not have been a very good one, lol.

On 30-Jul-11, at 11:34 AM, Cain, Prof. Jeffrey P. wrote:
>M--
>
>l'objet petit "a" without any words, lol ;-)

Jeffrey P. Cain, Ph.D.
Chair, Department of English HC221A
Sacred Heart University
Fairfield, Connecticut 06825
203.371.7810

"There is no ideology and never has been."
                                --- Gilles Deleuze & Felix Guattari, A Thousand Plateaus (1988)