[D-G] Holbrooke Glastonbury Thorn

charles hubaker solntsepyati at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 12:28:41 PST 2011

There is an importance of heart pigments with Crataegus pigments, although for
the most part, we will be excluding the hematological aspect in our
investigations of origins of immunodeficiency viruses.

Somewhere in their works, Deleuze and Guattari mention van Gulik. The book that
mentions Assam is van Gulik's Sexual Life in Ancient China.

Investigation of the origins of immunodeficiency viruses must include both host
and pathogen genomes. We place the Musa (banana) genome as pivotal, especially
banana streak virus in both India and New Guinea (sugar-accumulating strains of
Musa in the latter). When considering CHIKV in Ornithodoros ticks in Senegal,
thus CHIKV in Italy, we may consider both the east-west and north-south axes:

'The available evidence suggests that in the northeast quadrant of the
Mediterranean littoral, there is a gradient or cline in the frequency of
individuals heterozygous for the thalassemia gene, the frequency ranging from 4%
in Sicily and Southern Italy to 20% in individuals of Turkish extraction of
Cyprus, and presumably in Turkey itself. The fragmentary nature of our knowledge
is obvious.....The description of three cases of sickle-cell anemia among
children of laborers in the Upper Assam tea plantations raises the possibility
of multiple foci of the sickling phenomenon in India.'
(Neel JV, Implications of Some Recent Developments in Hematological and
Serological Genetics, Am. J. Hum. Genet. (1954):208-223)

'In conclusion, we have shown that most alpha-thalassemia in Island Melanesia
and Polynesia is due to an alpha-globin mutation unique to this region....and
supports a migration route through Melanesia for the colonizers of Polynesia.'
(Hill AVS, et al, Melanesians ans Polynesians Share a Unique Alpha-Thalassemia
Mutation, Am. J. Hum. Genet. (1985) 37:571-580)

Messages in this topic (1)

Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group
MARKETPLACE
Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the
Yahoo! Toolbar now.