[D-G] Concepts seen as functions

Cain, Prof. Jeffrey P. CainJ at sacredheart.edu
Thu Apr 28 08:43:30 PDT 2011

I don't know the answer, but I've wondered what they had in mind as to the exact relationship to mathematical functions.  So I too would be interested to hear opinions.

Jeffrey P. Cain, Ph.D.
Chair, Department of English HC221A
Sacred Heart University
Fairfield, Connecticut 06825
203.371.7810

Office Hours Spring 2011: Mondays 12:00-2:00; Wednesdays 12:00-2:00; Fridays 11:30-12:15